Are you exhausted from working with creating sources for your research papers? Do you find it difficult to keep a record of all your references and correctly cite them? Then you should definitely try further than EasyBib, the greatest online tool for creating citations.
What is EasyBib?
EasyBib is an online citation generator that allows you to make citations in MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian styles. With the help of EasyBib, you can create works cited list and parenthetical (in-text) citations.
It identifies various sources such as books, websites, journal articles, etc., and can automatically make citations using automate. Moreover, EasyBib has a notebook feature that lets you take notes for your assignment, organize notes, and link them to citations.
How does EasyBib work?
EasyBib creates citations as a breeze. You can make jobs cited lists and parenthetical citations in just a few clicks.
In many Scenarios, EasyBib can make a citation automatically (auto cite) if it identifies the source, such as a book, website, or journal article. EasyBib also has other features, such as a notebook tool that lets you take notes for your project, organize them, and link them to citations.
How to access EasyBib?
If you want to access Easybib then Accessing EasyBib is very easy than you think. From the library’s home page, click on the EasyBib icon on the right-hand side. If you’re off-campus, you need to log in with your student ID number or eServices password. After navigating to the EasyBib site, you can signup for an account or log in with your EasyBib account, You can use Facebook, Yahoo, Google, AOL, or OpenID to login in EasyBib account.
How to register an Account on EasyBib?
creating an account on EasyBib has multiple advantages. You can keep numerous projects or bibliographies, transfer them with others, you can use the notebook tool, and more.
If you want to Create an EasyBib account is simple, or you can select to log in with your Facebook, Yahoo, Google, AOL, or OpenID account to register an Account on EasyBib.
How to create Citations on EasyBib?
Creating a Citations account is a very easy task than you think. To create Citations on EasyBib, just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Navigate to Go to the library’s website and click on the EasyBib icon.
- Then Log in with your Palomar ID number and password.
- Sign in to EasyBib (or if you have no account then you can create an EasyBib account).
- Choose the citation style that you need. For example – MLA, APA, or Chicago/Turabian.
- Click on the tab for the type of source that you’re citing – website, book, newspaper, journal, or database.
- If you’re citing a different type of reference, such as a DVD, blog, interview, etc., click on the “All 58 options” tab.
- In the search box, type in the information that EasyBib prompts you for, such as website address, keywords, title, or DOI (Digital Object Identifier – available for some online journal articles.)
- Click on “Cite This”. If EasyBib identifies the source, it will make a citation for you. Otherwise, it will remind you to manually enter the journal information or web URL.
In Conclusion, EasyBib is an important tool for those who need to make citations for academic papers. With its reflexive User interface and powerful characteristics, you can easily make accurate and formatted citations in a fraction of a minute.
So, if you are working on a research paper then next time use EasyBib and save yourself the hassle.
- How to Use Chat GPT on WhatsApp
- How Artificial Intelligence is Changing the Way We Live
- ChatGPT rival Launched By Stability AI StableLM an open-source