HiSense TV users may have encountered a frustrating error after a recent OS update – the Youtube app not working or displaying a “not supported” error. If you’re facing this issue, don’t worry! In this article, we will discuss various fixes for that HiSense TV Youtube Not Working / Not Supported Error and get your HiSense TV Youtube app up and running smoothly again.
How To Fix HiSense TV Youtube Not Working
Fix 1: Restart The YouTube App
One of the simplest fixes is to restart the YouTube app on your HiSense TV. Many users have reported that this solution resolved the issue for them. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
Fix 2: Restart Your TV
If restarting the app didn’t work, you may have a corrupted cache file on your HiSense TV. To Fix HiSense TV Youtube Not Working, try restarting your TV and power cycling the device. Simply turn off your TV and unplug all its cables.
Wait for 30-40 seconds before plugging the cables back in. Turn on your TV and launch the YouTube app to check if the problem has been resolved.
Fix 3: Check Your Internet Connection
Sometimes, the issue may not be with the YouTube app itself, but with your internet connection. Ensure that your network and internet are functioning properly. You can use the Ookla speed tester website to check if your internet connection is causing the error.
Once your internet connection is restored, wait for some time and try launching the YouTube app again Check For HiSense TV Youtube Not Working or Not.
Fix 4: Clear Cache and Clear Data of YouTube App on HiSense Smart TV
If the issue persists, you can try clearing the cache and data of the YouTube app on your HiSense smart TV. Here’s how:
- Choose “Settings” from the menu.
- Click on “Applications” > “YouTube” from the list of applications.
- Select “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” to clear the cache and data of the YouTube app on your HiSense smart TV.
Fix 5: Check Your Router
A slow internet connection can also prevent the YouTube app from working properly on your HiSense TV. To address this, power cycle your router. Unplug all cables from your router and turn off the power button.
Wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging the cables back in. Restart your computer after resolving any internet issues. If you’re still experiencing problems with your internet connection, contact your ISP for assistance.
Fix 6: Check The Content Type
Sometimes, the issue may not lie with the YouTube app or TV itself, but with the specific content you are trying to access.
If you’re trying to access blocked or premium content that you have blocked or purchased, the YouTube app may not function correctly. Verify if the same problem occurs with other content you try to play.
Fix 7: Reinstall YouTube
If none of the above fixes works, you can try reinstalling the YouTube app on your HiSense TV. Follow these steps:
- On your TV remote, click the home button to open the Google Play Store.
- Go to “Manage Applications and Devices” and uninstall the YouTube app.
- Restart your TV.
- Return to the “Manage Applications and Devices” option.
- Find the YouTube app and click on “Install“.
- Reinstalling the app will clear any cache issues and ensure you have the latest version of YouTube.
Fix 8: Hard Reset HiSense Smart TV
In case all else fails, you can perform a hard reset on your HiSense smart TV. Here’s how:
- Make sure the TV is plugged into a power outlet and then unplug it.
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to discharge any remaining power.
- Plug the TV back into the power outlet and wait for 10 minutes.
- Perform a factory reset by going to the Settings menu on the remote and selecting “All” in “About and System Update“.
- Select “Detect” to check for any available updates.
- If an update is available, update your TV software to the latest version.
- Enable automatic updates if your HiSense TV allows it by going to the settings on your remote and accessing the support, system update, and software update options.
- Finally, check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 9: Contact HiSense Support
If none of the above solutions works, it’s best to reach out to HiSense support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance tailored to your HiSense TV model and software version.
Encountering the “HiSense TV Youtube Not Working / Not Supported Error” can be frustrating, but with the fixes mentioned in this article, you should be able to resolve the issue.
Try restarting the app and your TV, check your internet connection, clear the cache and data of the YouTube app, power cycle your router, check the content you’re trying to access, reinstall the YouTube app, or perform a hard reset on your HiSense smart TV. If all else fails, contact HiSense support for further assistance.
- How To Fix Snapchat Flashback Not Working
- Fix ChatGPT Code Interpreter not Working
- Fix Temu App Not Working
- How To Fix Midjourney Stuck on Waiting To Start Issue
- How To Fix “Helium Wallet Not Working”
- How To Fix BeeTV Not Working
- How To Fix Cash App Transfer Failed for My Protection
- How To Fix Failed to Fetch Error on Uberduck AI
- Fix Kundli GPT AI Not Working
- Fix “Failed to Fetch Janitor AI” Issues
- Why Character AI Not Working on Mobile
- 5 Easy Way to fix Character AI Failed to delete messages error
- How To Fix Janitor AI Not Working
- 10 Ways To Fix Venus Chub AI Not Working/Responding Issue